Spectre ai Platform Updates – EPIC Assets & Conversion from ETH to USD! Spectre ai is a platform that allows you to trade in the direction of currencies, commodities, stocks, and other assets, for financial gain. Uniquely, it offers the ability for traders to earn 5-200% returns (average 73%) ROI on just one trade within seconds. In this article, read about Spectre ai Platform Updates – EPIC Assets & conversion from ETH to USD!
A new asset class, EPIC, is now available for trading on real money accounts.
EPIC, which stands for Epochal Price Index Composite, is aggregated data of past market movements displayed to mimic live market data, allowing users to make predictions and place binary options trades in the same way as any other asset.
Spectre ai Highlights of EPIC:
- Trade 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. No drop-in payouts, regardless of the time of day!
- Nano-expiries of 1 second, 3 seconds, and 5 seconds complement our existing range of expiries.
- Payouts up to 90% — even at 1 second!
- Liquid charts that update almost every instant, with animated splines.
- 100% based on accurate financial market data.
To eliminate the FX exposure to ETH volatility on traders’ deposits and withdrawals, your ETH balance will be converted to USD based on the ETH to the USD exchange rate at the time of the conversion.
Few of the likely questions that may arise and answers to them:
* Can I still deposit ETH? — Yes, you can still use the standard depositing method by sending ETH from your registered ETH address to the Spectre ai deposit ETH address, during which the current exchange rate will be used to convert the deposited ETH into USD and applied to your account. Please note that this address will be different from the current one ending in “228,” and the last digits of the new address will be confirmed here after the change so that you can also verify the deposit address you see inside the platform.
* Can I still withdraw in ETH? — Yes, again, you will follow the same familiar withdrawal process, and your withdrawn USD balance will be converted to ETH based on the current exchange rate and sent to your registered ETH address.
* When can I start using my debit/credit card to manage my deposits and withdrawals? — During the next few weeks, we will implement payment providers for you to utilize for deposits and withdrawals. The availability of the payment providers will depend on your region, and our goal is for a new region to be added every other week until all are covered.
* What fees and deposit/withdrawal limits are in place? — The deposit/withdrawal limits will remain as they are now, with no deposit fees. However, as previously, there is a fee for withdrawals, and you are notified of it before any withdrawal.
* Can I still trade without depositing? Yes, you can still deal fully decentralized by using our unique Wallet account technology without you having to make a single deposit.