Compare Forex Competition with Binary Options Contest. A forex contest is popular among Forex traders, and the new Binary Options Contest adds to this category too.
Compare Forex competition with Binary Options Contest.
Forex Contest has some advantages.
- Have Great Excitement that attracts Traders, especially if Contest is a Live Forex Contest.
- Usually, Forex traders can Practice the Forex knowledge that has.
- You can Share your Profitable Forex Strategies with others and ask about the Strategies of others.
The Binary Options Contest has the same advantage too and some more benefits.
Some brokers typically have weekly live Binary Option competitions, and this type of Contest is unique and has a whole level of excitement.
The start balance of the Contest is $10000, and the is no limitation about strategies; in the Binary Options contest, you can test your change for any system you know.
Typically Contest starts on Monday and ends on Friday, Contest is live, and you can see the result of other traders in the platform’s sidebar any time you like.
Some advantages of the Binary Options Contest (Championship) – Compare Forex competition with Binary Options Contest
- This Binary Options contest is unique; users can observe others’ balance in live time.
- You can trade on the Binary Options Demo account and the Real account simultaneously; in other words, you can easily switch to the Real or demo account.
- The environment of the Contest platform is the same Real platform, and it is Great for Binary Option beginners as they can practice easily without money!
- The chance of winning the championship is high; the brokers pay the prize for 17 winners or more.
- You can Withdraw the prize without any limitations or different Rules.
I have been wanting to start trading in options for a while now
I would really appreciate it if someone can recommend me on a reliable platform to invest in
start with one from our brokers who accept a binary options low minimum deposit
Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe that this site needs far more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the information!