IQ Option Trade FX Options – Introduction! IQ Option has launched a new product that will make it easier for traders to make more profits on short-term trades. First, consider a business where your return is unlimited and losses cannot exceed your invested amount. Then, think about a career where you can exit, limiting your losses or locking your profits.
Thanks to the IQ Option Trade FX Options financial instrument, these possibilities are now a reality.
IQ Option Trade Broker Details:
- The minimum deposit is $10
- $1 Minimum Trade Size for Binary Options & 30$ Minimum Trade Size for FX Options
- Demo Account Without Deposit – Click Here To Open an Account
- Great Trading Platform for Crypto, Forex, Stocks, ETFs, Binary Options, Digital Options & FX Options!
- Up to 95% Profit (*) – The amount will be credited to the account in case of successful binary options investment!
- Great Trading Tournaments Every Month – (*) Tournaments are subject to Terms & Conditions, and clients residing in the European Union can’t access Trading Tournaments
- IQ Option Best Binary Options Broker. Trade Crypto, Forex, Stocks, and ETFs
Click on the button below to open an IQ Option Trade account now:
Please follow these steps if you’ve selected the fx currency pair you want to trade in.
- Select the amount you want to invest in the trade.
- Select the expiration time.
- Select the strike price. A white box shows this to the right of your chart. The strike price is simply the price at trade expiry. Your goal is to predict whether the FX price will be higher or lower than the strike price at trade expiry.
- Click on higher or lower, depending on your prediction. Once you’ve done this, a red vertical line will appear on your chart. It indicates trade expiry time. Once the price graph reaches this line, you’ll know whether you’ve made money.
- Unlimited profit potential and losses limited to the amount invested
Exit trades before they expire
Sometimes, you might enter a trade by mistake. At other times, your predictions might not be correct. In both scenarios, the chances of losing your invested amount are high. FX Options offers a solution allowing you to protect your money—trade exit.
When a trade is open, click the ‘sell’ button on the top of your screen. This will not only allow you to limit losses on a business it can also be used to protect profits earned if you expect the trend to reverse and enter a losing position.
IQ Option Trade FX Options – Introduction